Airport Transfers, a Helping Guide
The main London airports are London Heathrow and London Gatwick. Luton and Stansted airports are used for domestic and European flights. All the London airports are located around the M25 which is a circular motorway (highway) which runs around London at a radius of around 15 to 17 miles.
Transfers from the airports and cruise terminals to the Cotswolds are relatively easy except in the morning and evening rush hours.
Our Airport Transfer service can easily be booked in advance through our online booking service or by contacting us e-mail or by telephone. It is advisable to book your transfer service in advance, we are quite happy to accommodate last minute bookings please call us. Sunday evening traffic can be very unpredictable especially in the London area.
Please allow extra time for taxi airport transfers during these peak time periods.
Please contact us for journey times if timings are important to your airport transfer.
Journey Times: from Cotswolds (Moreton in Marsh)
- London Heathrow (1 hour 30 minutes)
- London Gatwick (2 hours 15 minutes)
- Birmingham International (1 hour)
- Manchester International (3 hours)
- East Midlands (1 hour 30 minutes)
- London Stansted (2 hours 30 minutes)
- London Luton (2 hours)
- Bristol (1 hour 30 minutes)
Guide To: Arrival Information
- It will take a minimum of 20 to 30 minutes from the time your flight lands for you to exit the airport.
- If you do not have a European passport it will take between 45 to 60 minutes to clear airport formalities.
- If however you are only carrying cabin luggage and hold a European passport you could be out in 10 to 15 minutes of landing.
Taxis will always attempt to drop you in the set down area at the relevant departure terminal, but this is always dependant upon traffic congestion and updated drop-off zone restrictions.
Guide To: Departure Information
- International Flights, check in 3 hours prior to departure.
- European Flights, check in 2 hours prior to departure
- Domestic Flights, check in 1 hour prior to departure.
- Boarding normally begins 45 minutes prior to departure